20 June 2008

Also tagged!

I have the honor of being tagged in the first post by Christie's mom on her own blog. So here goes!

5 things I did 10 years ago
1. Started working on my A.A. in Business after finishing A.A.S. in Criminal Justice
2. Called as ward librarian. Not seen again until Evelyn MacIntosh dragged me out by my ear. No kidding.
3. Also called as YSA rep.Beginning of 5 year struggle forging and maintaining multi-ward YSA group
4. Helping hold things together at home while Bryan was on his mission and my Dad was getting the grand Army tour of the world.
5 . not much else, watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.

5 things on my list today
1. Mow lawn: done
2. Do dishes: done
3. Do laundry: in progress
4. help update blog: working on it
5. clean and season dutch oven: um, yeah, about that...

5 favorite snacks/food
1. Rouladen
2. Haribo Gummi Bears
3. Black licorice (the only real kind of licorice)

4. corned beef hash (also in burrito form)
5. choclate chip cookies, easy on the chips

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Give work the diplomatic salute
2.
Get ATP training in all categories of aircraft (fixed wing, rotary wing, glider, balloon, blimps...)
3. finish PhD and be a professor somewhere. doesn't really matter where, as I won't have to worry about the publish or perish. More of a paid hobby than a job.
4. support my other hobbies, and help Christie with hers
5. travel, using #2 and most likely in support of #4
6. establish The Compound

5 bad habits
1. Taking on too much
2. Getting angry
3. Procrastinating
4. Getting distracted

5. not giving myself enough credit

5 places I have lived
1. Permasens and Wertheim , Germany
2. Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland
3. Geronimo and Fort Sill, Oklahoma
4. Copperas Cove/Fort Hood, Texas (also Fort Bliss)
5. Huntsville & Madisonville, Texas

5 people I tag
1. Bryan
2. My Mom
3. Darren

4. Yonas (come see the snakes out here at Rattlesnake Bomber Base, biggest dens of rattlesnakes in North America!)
5. You. Yeah, you. Don't try to hide, you know who I'm talking about. Get blogging.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We'll bring you a bag of Haribo Gummi Bears to the family reunion. Roy's mom always gets them for the kids from the German store nearby and they don't really like them that much.