09 February 2009


I finshed the previous post just in time to get a phone call from Austin. Arrangements are being made on the training side of things. So far they'll let me take the training out of sequence because they think I'm smart enough to handle it. I'm waiting for the confirmation for the training scheduled in Gainesville for next week. The training scheduled for this week was full, but instead I get to wait until March 18-19 and take the training down in Austin with all the fancy people there.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, good luck with all of this! I can't imagine having to move with 3 weeks notice!!