30 November 2007

Half-way to my goal

Once I realized that different projects had different size batches (I'd been used to the 1900 Census which was consistantly 50 names per batch) I decided to change my 12 days of Christmas goal to 600 names, which reflects my original intention of 12 batches of 50 names each.
Now that I've gotten back into it I can tell that's going to be easily acconplished even if I get out of the habit a couple more times before Christmas. I just hit 300 names since starting my goal. That's 3650 since I first started last Fall. I'd really like to hit 5000 by the end of the year if I can do it without neglecting the girls too much.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Awesome! I want to do some family history some time because I have Aunts that should be kicking the ol' bucket soon and I wanna get some stories from them! I need to get on that! I am proud of your Christie! I hope you meet your goals!!!