29 January 2008

Pics from Blythe

Elizabeth wore the dress Granny made her.

Granny took a good close-up of Amelia with her new camera.

We had a rough night last night. Elizabeth has a fever and was miserable until late this morning when I finally got a chewable Motrin into her by mixing it with Sweet Tarts (we raided Uncle Bryce's stash) and took a tepid bath with her. While I was uploading the pics just now, Elizabeth chased Eliza (the cat) into the laundry room and I heard a suspicious grunt. Yup! She'd gone through the doggy door! The pool is empty, but the first thing she did Saturday was get down on the ground and start scooting backwards to try to lower herself over the edge...without any concern for the distance or the concrete below! And just now she was sitting on Eliza. She tries that with her sister, too.

8 comments:

lindsey said...

really cute pic of amelia.. love it

Ashley said...

Rae was trying to encourage Blaise to use the doggy door. What a good big sister. I can't believe Eliza is letting Elizabeth sit on her. She was swiping at my kids the first day we were there - and they weren't even rough! I think Eliza recognizes Rae now.

Ashley said...

Oh, and super cute pics of the girls...and of granny!

Katie said...

Gabe was very excited to look at your blog because of the pictures of Granny. He mistook Elizabeth for Lettie though. I can see how, with the pictures of her in just a diaper and her hair about the same length. Nice pictures. My kids always get sick when we travel. I think Dad has given Colin a blessing on more than one occasion because he always seems to get a mysterious fever there.

Katie said...

Oh, can you remind mom to send me the pictures from the pizza party?

Christie said...

Ashley, Eliza's not been a total angel. Elizabeth has a wounded hand from one encounter. And now she thinks it's funny to push the cat over the edge when she's on top of the back of the couch. She also tries to help Chica get up onto the couch, which is hilarious!

Christie said...

Katie, she's got them on the computer, so that's a step in the right direction!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Ya Katie, blame the fevers on me.