28 July 2008

Fun idea

From my Aunt Meredith's blog

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺....thats not true---go ahead and say it---see if it changes anything!

2 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

When I read your blog, I thought of the times we went to the 1 Act Plays together! I flew in a few days before the play and helped you out,(or not)! We always worked on the costumes, the set, the props, whatever!

I loved seeing your new world and new friends! I loved to see you teaching and how good you were.
I was so proud! All the kids enjoyed your class (OK, not ALL kids, but they WERE teenagers)!
We shopped, we talked, we walked at the park by the school and we walked on the treadmill when you got one and I stopped in Phoenix bought one for me!

And we went to Cici's for lunch or dinner...one time right after weighing in at Weight Watchers. The WW center was on the second story and Cici's was on the first!
And we ate ice cream. Every year it rained! I wasn't used to rain!Remember the time it rain when I drove some of the way and I was kinda afraid. But I OK. And the time it rained so hard that I thought we wouldn't be able to get to the school. I and you went the day before the play and stopped at Walmart for lunch and I ate those little rolled sandwiches (yum-yum)! OH,and you made Zucchini Soup. I loved it!

I will never remember the last time I went. You told me all about James! !hat was so fun! I was happy for you!
We went to Joanne Fabric, or Hobby Hobby or Michael's and I suggested to get a pattern for a wedding. We bought some charms for the cake pull, and you didn't care! I knew it love!

The next year, I didn't go...and I was a little sad. But James was there for you!! And that was better!

Unknown said...

My first memory of you is at Mom's house in California---you standing there at maybe 6 years old---quoting poetry and singing---a total performer--it was hilarious and very well done---older memorty? what else---I had never met anyone else who so easily hopped in their car and travelled to various destinations---camping along the way---we usually got a stop thru---which we loved so we could live vicariously thru your adventures.